- Energy access
- Energy affordability
- Mini-grids, nano-grids and smart grids
- Smart metering and AMI
- Energy efficiency, air conditioning and heat pumps
- Renewable energy and power electronics
- Appliances and smart appliances
- Low voltage DC and DC Home standards
- Energy management, ambient intelligence and IoT
- Green energy
- Energy modelling
|1 December 2018||Submission of abstracts (200 – 220 words).|
|14 December 2018||Notification of Abstract acceptance.|
|14 January 2018||Full paper Submission
Submission of papers in accordance with DUE guidelines. Submission of full manuscript prepared in accordance with guidelines. Submission before the deadline will allow for papers to be corrected in accordance with recommendations by referees rather than non-acceptance.
|14 February 2019||Notification of paper acceptance|
|28 February 2019||Final version of paper submission|
- Each paper is reviewed by 3 referees
- You should have a Powerpoint presentation of your paper ready when you arrive at the conference
- Your paper will only be included in the proceedings if presented by an author or co-author.
The refereeing process of the DUE Conferences are designed to meet the requirements specified by the Department of Higher education and Training for refereed Conference Proceedings. The programme will contain the required information in the front pages to support academic authors to submit their papers to DHET for publication incentive subsidies.
Attendance qualifies for two CPD points with ECSA for professional registration.
Companies interested in exhibiting at the Conference should contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Persons wishing to attend or present a paper at the conference, or participate at a workshop, should register on our website: http://www.energyuse.org.za/due/registration
The organisers can be contacted at:
Domestic Use of Energy Secretariat
Tel +27 21 959 4330
Fax +27 86 778 0257
Full conference fee including workshop R3500. 10% discount for early registration or membership of learned societies.
Cape Town Campus, Cape Peninsula University of Technology